Provides evaluation and treatment of alcohol and substance abusing clients.
• Provides evaluation and treatment of alcohol and substance abusing clients.
• Provides individual and group treatment for clients in day rehab program.
• Provides family sessions to engage client in family into treatment and address treatment issues.
• Provides psycho-educational group sessions for clients on relevant issues such as addiction education, anger management, domestic violence, etc…
• Communicates with appropriate Agency staff, criminal justice agencies and related community organizations to assure coordination of client services.
• Completes psychosocial assessments of alcohol and substance abusing clients to determine appropriate services.
• Performs written psychosocial assessment, takes relevant history and completes screening tools with clients to determine treatment recommendations and level of care.
• Refers clients to treatment within the agency or appropriate community services to best meet client needs, advocating on client's behalf when appropriate.
• Provides immediate feedback to the agencies and individuals involved with client referral or care.
Master’s degree in Social Work and a LMSW or LCSW required. Two years clinical experience working in substance abuse or mental health services is preferred.