Bridges To Success
About the Program
Bridges to Success is one of the first initiatives from the Rochester/Monroe Anti-Poverty Initiative (RMAPI). The initiative will be evaluated for its effectiveness to improve and expand the program in the future.
Bridges to Success pairs individuals with a partner to help them meet their goals on their way to self-sufficiency.
A few examples of goals that participants can accomplish are:
- High School equivalency
- Employment/better paying employment
- Housing goals
- Child-Centered Goals
What the Program Offers
Bridges to Success offers:
- A Partner to help navigate systems to meet your personal/family goals and make connections to specialized community resources.
- A chance to earn and receive monetary Incentives
- Income Eligibility
- At least 18 years of age
- Because mentors are assigned on a neighborhood basis, where you live will be discussed when we schedule an appointment for services. Initial target neighborhoods include Marketview Heights, East Main, Mustard and Atlantic (EMMA), CONEA and Beechwood.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be a resident of EMMA, Beechwood, Marketview Heights or CONEA.
Program Cost and Selection Process
For eligible participants, there is no program cost. Eligible participants will be selected by lottery to enroll in the Bridges to Success program. Those not selected will be connected to alternate services.
To sign up or for more information contact Lydia Alston-Murphy directly or fill out the contact form.