To learn more about each service please use the navigation menu on the left.
Overview of Our Services
- 737 children served in 2014
- Service coordination for children birth through age 2 with diagnosed disabilities or suspected developmental delays
- Social work services also available
- 23 families, 33 children served in 2014
- Home based counseling for families with children diagnosed with or at risk for developing non-organic Failure to Thrive.
- 51 youth served in 2014, coming from all over the world, without parents/family and fleeing war, persecution, abuse, neglect, gang violence, trafficking
- Specialized training and support for people interested in becoming foster parents for this unique population
This program offers support to non-parent caregivers who are currently parenting and providing care for a child that is not their own.
- 150 families, 381 children served in 2014
- Home based counseling for families with children birth to age 18 who are at risk of foster care placement, at risk of re-entering foster care or are in foster care and needing to be reunified with family
- 10 women/teens and their families served in 2014
- Counseling, advocacy, and referrals for parents, pregnant women & teens who are facing an unplanned pregnancy
- 46 families, 102 children served in 2014
- Intensive 10 to 12 week home based counseling for families where a child(ren) up to age 18 has disclosed sex abuse or is displaying concerning, sexualized behaviors
- Assesses physical/emotional safety of child(ren), psychosocial assessment, treatment recommendations and link to ongoing services as identified