To learn more about each service please use the navigation menu on the left.
Overview of Our Services
- One-stop source for long term care and senior services information;
- Phone consultations for anyone at no charge;
- In-home assessment by geriatric care managers;
- Access to EISEP, STAR and other services;
- Eldercare specialist provides guidance on the spot or refers to geriatric case manager.
- In-home assessment of needs by skilled case managers who then link clients to appropriate services and monitor those services on an on-going basis;
- Subsidized housekeeping including light cleaning, laundry and meal preparation, personal care including bathing, dressing & grooming.
- Management of vulnerable individuals' SS/SSD/SSI income through establishment of a budget and arranging for bill payments through the Representative Payee Service or when approved as trustee;
- Performance of all personal/property responsibilities of a legal guardian (as detailed by order of the court system).
- The Kinship Navigator is a statewide program specially designed to provide an information and referral network for kinship caregivers across all of New York State.
- A kinship caregiver is a grandparent, relative or family friend who is a full time caregiver of a child that is not biologically their own.
- Grocery shopping;
- Transportation to medical appointments and other essential appointments;
- Prescription pick-up;
- Banking, chores, friendly visiting, errands, visits to loved ones;
- Home repairs & maintenance (HomeWorks)
- Services provided by a unique blend of trained volunteers and paid staff.