Thank You For Considering CFC
Come join our Catholic Family Center Staff! Founded in 1917, CFC is Greater Rochester’s largest provider of comprehensive family services. CFC touched the lives of more than 64,000 people who came to us from all walks of life, cultures, faith traditions and socioeconomic levels. Our staff of more than 430 dedicated professionals includes social workers, case managers and counselors who conduct rigorous evidence-based practice across 19 locations.
Catholic Family Center is committed to providing the highest quality of professional services and assuring that all individuals are afforded an equal opportunity to participate in the activities of the agency, both as volunteers and as employees. It is the policy of Catholic Family Center not to discriminate in employment with regard to age, disabilities, national origin, race, religion or gender.
Click on a link below to learn more about a particular opportunity, or click here for a PDF version of our general employment application.
Catholic Family Center
Human Resources Department
87 N. Clinton Avenue
Rochester, NY 14604
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 05/03/13 - Intern, Marketing and Fund Development
Children, Youth & Family/Refugee Resettlement
- 05/17/13 - Spanish Interpreter, Per Diem
- 04/11/13 - Janitor **Part Time Mornings***
- 05/17/13 - Revenue Manager
- 01/29/13 - Manager Application Development Support
- 05/17/13 - Nurse Practicioner
- 05/17/13 - Bilingual Receptionist
- 04/12/13 - Alcohol & Substance Abuse Clinician
- 05/17/13 - Residential Associate
- 05/17/13 - Client Support Service Assistant
- 04/24/13 - RN, Medication Oversight and Training
- 04/12/13 - Alcohol and Substance Abuse Clinician I