This United Way Case Management Program serves individuals 18 years and older (and their families) who are affected by drug and alcohol use or dependency. The program provides case management for both men and women who meet the eligibility criteria. The case management staff assists individuals with housing, medical appointments, treatment engagement and retention, employment resources and legal issues.
Individuals 18 years and older with chemical dependency problems that meet at least 4 of the following eligibility criteria, along with their family or significant others.
- A person who has completed a comprehensive drug and alcohol evaluation that includes diagnosis and recommended level of care.
- A person with four or more risk factors that suggest they can benefit from assistance with non-treatment barriers to abstinence (unemployed, homeless, criminal justice history, history of mental health treatment, multiple drugs of abuse, multiple treatments, low educational achievement).
- A person who has ongoing interest/need for case management, case coordination and case advocacy.
- A person not currently enrolled or eligible for other case management in the community.
- A person who agrees to remain involved with Networks during treatment and six months following outpatient treatment completion.
PROGRAM LOCATIONS: Program offices are located at 55 Troup Street, Rochester, New York 14608 and Baden Street Settlement. Home visits may also be provided.
INTAKE PROCESS: Contact the Case Management Coordinator’s Office to request an evaluation appointment at (585) 546-1271, ext 383, or fax referral documents to (585) 546-2607.