This program serves individuals (18 years and older) and their families affected by drug and alcohol use or dependency. It serves both men and women, through separate treatment tracks. Rehab program includes: hot breakfast, addiction education, nutrition and wellness sessions, therapeutic recreation, group therapy, adult education, relapse prevention and anger management. Each client in the program participates in individual, family and group therapy. The program meets five times a week for four hours or more.
ELIGIBILITY: Individuals 18 years and older with chemical dependency problems.
FEES: The program accepts third party insurance such as Blue Choice, Blue Cross, Preferred Care, Medicaid and Family Health Plus. For those without insurance, a sliding fee scale is available.
PROGRAM LOCATIONS: Program offices are located at 55 Troup Street, Rochester, New York 14608. Home visits may also be provided.
INTAKE PROCESS: Contact the Intake Office at 55 Troup Street to request an evaluation appointment. The phone number is (585) 546-1271. Initial evaluation appointment will require approximately 2 hours for paperwork and a interview.
- Onsite HIV education through ABC and AIDS Rochester
- Nutrition education from Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Hepatitis immunization clinics & HIV testing offered by Monroe County Health Department
- City of Rochester Victims Assistance Program available to discuss domestic violence issues
- Onsite twelve step meetings
- Step-by-Step provides self-esteem development workshops for women