Recovery Connection is a case management service of the Monroe Country Office of Mental Health. The case managers are available through CFC and ViaHealth Behavioral Health Network. The program is designed to improve treatment outcomes for individuals who frequently receive detoxification or other intensive levels of service, but are not successful in engaging to any sustained treatment program. The case management staff assists individuals with housing, benefits eligibility, medical appointments, treatment engagement and legal issues.
ELIGIBILITY: Individuals with chemical dependency problems that meet the following eligibility criteria:
- An alcohol or drug dependence diagnosis of at least two years duration.
- Three or more admissions to detoxification or inpatient treatment in the past 12 months, or four or more admissions in the past 24 months.
- Adults 18 years of age or older.
- Residents of Monroe Country.
- Eligible for Medicaid.
PROGRAM LOCATIONS: Program offices are located at 55 Troup Street, Rochester, New York 14608. Outreach services are offered in other treatment agencies, county correctional facilities, emergency rooms, etc. Home visits may also be provided.
INTAKE PROCESS: Contact the Case Management Office for eligibility information at (585) 546-1271, ext 383. Please fax program eligibility and consent documents to (585) 546-2607.
- Expected outcomes include:
- Successful engagements with a treatment provider
- Discountinued use of alcohol and drugs
- Successful completion of treatment
- Improved employment status
- Reduced Medicaid costs
- Reduced reliance on public assistance
- Decreased days of homelessness
- Decreased days in jail or prison